Tips and EXERCISES FOR TRAINING YOUR ARM STROKE AND LEG KICK IN THE LOUNGE OR BEDROOM.
ARM STROKE SIMULATION
Position in front of a mirror with your legs slightly flexed, simulate a butterfly arm stroke focusing on the following two factors:
- Throughout the recovery period as your arms move your shoulders, then relax the muscles in your arms as far as possible and look straight forward
- As you simulate the grab and pull periods, look skinnier and attempt to execute linear trajectories, maybe not the conservative “S” you observed previously!
- To make the workout more enjoyable , you are able to alternate doing it with your palms and your hands clenched for more proprioceptive feedback
- To make the exercise more stimulating and lifelike, you can get it lying on a baseball match to engage your heart.
- To produce the exercise more difficult, you are able to use resistance bands while hammering the arm stroke. Employing resistance bands means that you may execute the exercise standing or obviously making it harder — on a baseball match.
SIMULATING THE LEG KICK
Lying on your back on a bed with your glutes in the edge of your mattress, simulate the butterfly leg kick. Ensure that you don’t bend your knees past the edge of the mattress (the perfect angle is 30-40°).
- To make the workout more whole , you are able to do it lying on either side or using one arm stretched along with your mind.
- To make the workout more fun it is possible to kick your feet from a rubber band attached to your knees with a rope.